Crimson Stars Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends aren't born. They are made.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Eren's Introduction
Dorm Teachers & Classrooms I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 10:31 am by Lost Fate

» The Supreme Has Arrived!
Dorm Teachers & Classrooms I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 10:30 am by Lost Fate

» Hello all Members of CSA: Lost Fate's Introduction
Dorm Teachers & Classrooms I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 11:47 am by Lost Fate

» Finding CSA Staff
Dorm Teachers & Classrooms I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 11:26 am by Lost Fate

» CSA Academy Rules
Dorm Teachers & Classrooms I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 1:53 pm by Large Kid

» Le Largo is here
Dorm Teachers & Classrooms I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 10:38 am by Large Kid

» joshy is here
Dorm Teachers & Classrooms I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 4:41 pm by Large Kid

» New Recruits Guide
Dorm Teachers & Classrooms I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 12:31 pm by Lost Fate

» Crimson Seeds (CSA's Currency)
Dorm Teachers & Classrooms I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 12:26 pm by Lost Fate

Dorm Teachers & Classrooms

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lost Fate
Admin
Lost Fate

Dorm Teachers & Classrooms Empty
PostSubject: Dorm Teachers & Classrooms   Dorm Teachers & Classrooms I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 12:15 pm

Each dorm of CSA will have one person from the staff to be the dorm teacher. As the name suggests that person will be in change of that dorm. If you have questions about a card, deck, ruling or otherwise talk to your dorm teacher about it. The dorm teacher will have classes for their respective dorm. The classes will teach you and test you on rulings, card/deck techniques, deck construction, etc. Sometimes your teacher will give you assignments to complete. Those who pass will be given Crimson Seeds (currency to be explained in a separate post) among other rewards of their choosing. At the end of each month students will be given a test by your teacher along with a report card. Your report card will be sent to you in a forum private message. If your report card is good enough you can advance in the academy. You can be the dorm helper or even take over as the dorm's teacher. Do well enough and advance past the highest dorm you will graduate from the academy and can become CSA's staff. But if you do badly your teacher might bump you down a dorm. So work hard and become better duelists. There is always more to learn.
Back to top Go down
https://crimsonstarsacademy.board-directory.net

Dorm Teachers & Classrooms
Page 1 of 1